The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the exhibition rules and conditions.
This international salon has the patronage of F.I.A.P, P.S.A. , I.S.F. and C.E.F., so it will go by their respectives rules, and accepted works will go for the obtention of their honorific titles.
- The theme will be free in the sections: (A) mono (for PSA=PID mono) and (B) color (for PSA=PID color), Section C, only issues related to Photo Travel (for PSA=PTD). Any technique or treatment is allowed.
A Photo Travel image expresses the characteristic features or culture of a land as they are found naturally. There are no geographic limitations. Images from events or activities arranged specifically for photography, or of subjects directed or hired for photography are not appropriate. Close up pictures of people or objects must include features that provide information about the environment. Techniques that add, relocate, replace or remove any element of the original image, except by cropping, are not permitted. The only allowable adjustments are removal of dust or digital noise, restoration of the appearance of the original scene, and complete conversion to greyscale monochrome. Other derivations, including infrared, are not permitted. All allowed adjustments must appear natural.
An image is considered to be Monochrome only if it gives the impression of having no color (i.e. contains only shades of grey which can include pure black and pure white) OR it gives the impression of being a greyscale image that has been toned in one color across the entire image. (For example by Sepia, red, gold, etc.) A greyscale or multi-colored image modified or giving the impression of having been modified by partial toning, multi-toning or by the inclusion of spot coloring does not meet the definition of monochrome and shall be classified as a Color Work.
- Images must be submitted in digital, so on-line at the circuit website: www.ibphotocircuit.org from 28/02/2018 to 18/06/2018.
- Entries are limited to not more than 4 images per section, category, or class. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section.There are no restrictions as to subject matter except as outlined in the rules and definitions of specific sections, or specified by law in the country where the exhibition is held.
- Images must be in JPEG format, with the size of 1.920 pixels if the image is horizontal and 1.080 pixels if the image is vertical, a resolution of 72 dpi. Maximun size 1.000Kbytes. The images will be projected through a HD projector on ceiling of approximately 3x2 and also in Monitor 32 "HD
- Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website. Note: Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used “will not be eligible for awards” or inclusion in audio-visuals of the exhibition “and could be subject to disqualification” by the exhibition sponsors.5.1 FIAP requerimient
“With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations”.
- The organization is not responsible for any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the participant. All the final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material. In the sections of Nature Photo, Travel Photos and Photojournalism the specific restrictions apply.
- No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on he face of an image, print mat or mount entered in a PSA Recognized exhibition.
- Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA Recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
I. May not be re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title.
II. May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition.
- Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture filenames.
- All participants authorize at 5th BALEARIC ISLANDS DIGITAL PHOTO CIRCUIT 2018 the reproduction of their works for particular contests promotion purpose and other activities as for a ON-LINE Catalogue edition, always appearing the author's name.
- Single price for the entire circuit 40€ (EUR) . The works received without payment registration fees will not be judged. The special price for groups more than ten participants will be 35€ (EUR)
- Cash payment will be accepted only in : Euros (€) . Checks won't be accepted.
- The payment can be made through PAY-PAL account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All authors under the age of 21 are exempt to paying registration fees. They must indicate their year of birth when registering and attach document proving their status as a minor to the email: email@example.com.
- Notification will be sent by e-mail.
- Each participant will receive a link to download the catalog.
- The decision of the judges is final.
- The participation in this contest means the total acceptance of these rules.
- No photos are allowed have been awarded or previously selected in any of the 3 contests.